We are hiring! – Service Engineer wanted
Looking for work in the fitness industry? Want to work for a busy, dynamic, rapidly expanding service company? Then this could be the job for you!
Balance Leisure Fitness Ltd are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer.
This role will involve travelling all over Ireland to different sites so willingness to travel and a full, clean driving licence are essential for the role.
The ideal candidate will be organised, have excellent attention to detail, be able to work on their own initiative and will ideally have experience of working in a similar role although full on the job training will be given.
Mechanical and Electrical experience is desirable but not essential.
Main duties will include:
- Travelling to site, diagnosing faults and either fixing on site or ordering parts in for customer
- Operating paperless WorkFlow system to fill in job sheets, place orders for parts etc
- Delivering and installing gym equipment
- Liasing with the Service department to ensure all jobs completed in timely manner
- Carrying out service visits for contracted customers
- Representing Balance Leisure throughout Ireland and acting accordingly
- Passing all sales leads back to the Company Director for follow up
Salary dependent on experience.
Mobile phone, tablet, fuel card and van will be provided as well as tools and safety equipment/clothing.
Although based in Belfast, the job will involve travel throughout Ireland, North & South.
This role is full time and 40 hours per week and includes 20 days paid holiday a year as well as statutory days.
Why delay? Apply today! Closing date for applications is Friday 12th October at 5pm.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time