Join Our Team – Administrator
Balance Leisure are currently looking for an administrator to work in our expanding service department to ensure a professional standard of customer service is experienced by customers/suppliers both by email, phone and face to face. All tasks are to be completed in a timely and productive manner with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail. Being highly organized at all times is also vital to the success of this role.
– Keep control of stock and order parts for stock
– Allocating call-out work to the service engineers
– Arrange delivery/collection of goods
– Organise email inbox system
– Communicate with suppliers and customers
– Answering the telephone
– Processing and recording data from various sources
– Purchase ordering
– Generating sales leads as required
– Website updating
– Carry out any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will ideal have experience in an administrator role and a good standard of education and ability to work on own initiative with accuracy and attention to detail.
Salary depending on experience.
The position will be based in our main offices in Dunmurry, and will ideally be full-time, 40 hours per week (or could be flexible for the right candidate)
Deliver or Post your CV to Unit 23, 218 City Business Park, Dunmurry, BT17 9HY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications Monday 23rd January 2017.